Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I.m.u

Its not popular or safe to admit I miss you.
Everyday, its crazy. Its like its so unspeakable.
So...in these circumstances how can I even reach you.
How can I find anything to say that will even be substantial.
Anything that could possibly get to you, speak to you...make you more emotional.

I'm not even sure where these feelings are coming from, we weren't together.
Doesn't that sound familiar. In a generation where no one is.
Its crazy cause, whatever we had, I knew it wouldn't last forever... well towards the end I did.
You've got some new friends now, got me feeling like a kid.
You've got a girl back home, I knew I couldn't compete.
But now I just wanna repeat... You know, all the fun we had.
The laughs, man even the times when you made me mad.

At least I wasn't alone then.
I even let you read my poetry...
Honestly, I feel like you owe it to me... to see what we could be.
You were the first person here I gave a chance to.
Man you really know how to make a girl feel...well pitiful.

Nothing I'm saying...is popular or safe.
At the end of the day... I miss you.
These unrealistic words are probably just bliss for you.
Truth is, I'm sick for you. I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment