Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Divine Discernment and Peace: October 15, 2013

I spoke to God about divine discernment and peace today.  A calming feeling traveled over my body as I released the desires of my heart to the Lord.  I'm thankful to have a mother that pushes me towards God even when I am pushing Him away.  I am even more fortunate to have a God that makes the journey with and stays on the course even when I stray away from Him.  Thank you God! I pray that today I keep this feeling I have right now and let God's plan guide my path.  I PRAY to be able to hear you God.   I don't mean just to hear your voice but to internalize it God so that I may really walk in your purpose for my life God.  Please God hear my cry on this 15th day of October.  God, I ask that I pay more attention to my lane and not everybody else's lane.  I have a tendency to compare my walk with you with other people's walk with or without you. I pray that you see fit to send me someone either temporarily or long term that I can share time with on a more intimate level to laugh, feel liked. and grow with God.  I pray to have someone who will care about me and want to genuinely get to know me and that I won't have to settle in looks, intellect, spirituality, or personality.  I pray for peace and discernment most dear Lord, so that I may have a genuine walk with you Lord. I love you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment